Please follow the guidelines below for preparing and uploading VR content to Flickrocket.
To upload VR video to Flickrocket you need to use an MP4 with H264/AAC in one of the following resolutions:
- HD: 1920x1080 (mono)
- HD: 1920x2160 (stereo)
- 4k: 3840x2160 (mono)
- 4k: 3840x4320 (stereo)
Other restrictions might apply.
Apply VR Tagging
To enable Flickrocket to detect and handle your VR correctly as 360-degrees video, you need to apply proper tagging as follows:
- Download the 360 Video Metadata app for Mac or for Windows.
- Un-zip the file, then open the 360 Video Metadata app. If you're on a Mac, you may need to right-click the app and then click Open.
- Select the video file and select the checkbox for Spherical. Check "3D Top-bottom" only if applies.
- Enter a name for the file that will be created and save the file. A new file will be created automatically in the same location as the original file.
- Upload the new file to flickRocket and wait for the completion of the processing.