Flickrocket supports a special Event Content mode for companies that regularly produce larger amounts of event content which is primarily sold in the weeks and months following the event but is accessed less and less as time moves on.
Examples of typical event contents are:
- Individual videos showing guided tours of adventures, tours, parks and attractions
- Individual videos of important celebrations and ceremonies (weddings, graduations, prizes, medals, awards, etc.)
- Individual videos of cultural events (festivals, band performances, shows, etc.)
- Individual videos of company events
- Individual videos of sports events
- Make the content available very fast right after the event. Have everything automated once the video is available.
- Protect the content owners rights by a combination of DRM and watermarking while being transparent for the customer.
- Ensure the customer gets full access to the video so he can use it for a life time (but is prevented/discouraged from sharing)
- Provide the infrastructure to handle peak sales and content delivery right after events have taken place.
- Expire old unused content to shield the content owner from ever increasing storage costs which are not offset by old product sales
To use the Event Content mode, all you need to do, is to purchase the Event Content App, which is available in the Flickrocket App Store.
Event Content Pricing
Pricing for Event Content mode is similar to the regular pricing except for the following product limitations and expirations:
|Feature||Regular price model||Event Content price model|
|Maximum allowed content items||
BASIC: 80+ free products*
SILVER: 1600+ free products*
GOLD: unlimited free products
|Product validity period||
BASIC: 1 month
SILER: 4 months
GOLD: 12 months
* The listed product limit is for all product types combined. Individual product type limits are lower. Additional product listings are possible but there is a minimum sales fee associated. See the pricing for details.
Enabling Event Content Mode
To enable the Event Content mode you need to purchase the Event Content App from the Flickrocket App Store. All changes are applied automatically.