Yes. You can prohibit printing a PDF. The DRM used in FlickRocket respects the flags set in PDF. These flags must be set before uploading to FlickRocket.
To disable printing, follow the steps below: (This steps may vary slightly with the version of Acrobat.)
1. Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat
2. Chose File>Properties
3. Select the Security tab.
4. Change the Security Method to Password Security
5. Under Permissions, enable Restrict editing and printing of the document.
6. Change Printing Allowed and Changes Allows to None.
7. Enter a password and click OK.
8. Save the PDF and use for uploading.
The administrator has disabled public write access.